Fill up with goodies for the whole week. This box brings you home a selection of the most delicious juices and smoothies, so you can enjoy everyday a healthy snack alternative.
In the box
1 x Mango Punch
Apple, Mango, Orange, Passion fruit
1 x Acai Bowl
Orange, Banana, Blackcurrants, Acai, Blueberries
1 x Pina Colada
Apple, Pineapple, Orange
1 x Iron Man (Juice 1)
Apple, Pear, Carrot, Ginger, Spinach, Kale
1 x Mango Ninja (Juice 3)
Carrot, Mango, Pineapple, Ginger, Orange
1 x Merry Berry (Juice 4)
Apple, Pear, Raspberry
1 x Pine Fiction (Juice 5)
Apple, Pear, Pineapple, Turmeric, Cayenne pepper, Lime
1 x Six & The City (Juice 6)
Apple, Pomegranate, Coconut water
Privacy data could be reveled without your consent in case of litigation / disputes regarding payment frauds to the following recipients: Banks involved in online payments, International Banking Bodies and Service Providers / Products, respectively, according to the Law, to the competent institutions.
According to the provisions of the Law no.677 / 200, our clients have the following rights:
1) Right to information (Article 12)
2) Right of access to data (art.13) - the right to obtain, on request and free of charge, for a request per year, the confirmation that the data concerning it are processed or not by the data controller.
3) Right to intervene (Article 14) - the right to request the data controller, on written request and free of charge, the following:
a) Rectify, update, block or delete incomplete, inaccurate or unlawful data;
b) Transformation of unlawful personal data into anonymous data;
(c) Notifying third parties of the operations referred to in point (a) and (b).
4) The right to opposition (art. 15) - the right to oppose, free of charge and on a written request, for well-founded and legitimate reasons related to his / her particular situation, that his data are intended to be processed.
5) The right to appeal to the courts (Article 18) - the right to appeal to the courts for the protection of the rights guaranteed by the law and which have been violated.
6) Right to complain to the supervisory authority (Article 25).